Mediceuticals Rewards Terms & Conditions
1. Mediceuticals Reward Points can only be assigned to registered Mediceuticals Reward Members. Members must be employed by an authorised Mediceuticals Stockist.
2. Points can only be authorised by a Mediceuticals Representative or by a Mediceuticals appointed authorised Stockists staff member.
3. To award Mediceuticals Reward Points for any of the following including but not limited to: Consultations, events, education or bookings the invited parties must be in attendance.
4. Points are accumulated and recorded on the Members Mediceuticals Rewards Chart and signed by a Mediceuticals Representative or an authorised salon staff member signatory.
5. Any unauthorised points will not be accepted.
6. Mediceuticals Reward Points can be redeemed any time or they can be ‘banked’ for higher value Rewards.
7. Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. Rewards are subject to availability.
9. Mediceuticals Reward Members have 24 months to redeem points accumulated on the official Mediceuticals Points Chart Start Date.
10. Completed Mediceuticals Points Charts will be photographed for processing by a Mediceuticals Representative or an authorised staff member. The redeemed points are deducted from the Mediceuticals Points Charts members tally.
11. Mediceuticals NZ Ltd may change, at any time and without prior notice, these Terms and Conditions and the rewards available to Members.
12. Mediceuticals may change, at any time and without prior notice, the goods and services which are qualifying goods and services and/or the number of points which Members will redeem for purchasing such goods and services.
13. Mediceuticals reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Mediceuticals Rewards Program at any time without prior notice.
14. Accounts must be in good standing to participate in the Mediceuticals Rewards Program